Photo above is crazy right? It was done by Wachu, a Kurly Diaries member. #sharethelove challenge. I’ve never had someone who willingly wanted to look like me, even if it’s just for moment. BTW I am a twin, identical, and she’s not too crazy about looking like me 😉
So it is #Noweavefebruary. My sister told me about it. She was actually very excited about it. She got her hair out of the P.S she had, braids. It was after she washed her hair and begun de-tangling that she realized she couldn’t do a month of this. I am on my second week. Let’s be honest, it’s only because my hair stylist has traveled, I don’t cheat on my hair girl.
This challenge is awesome and can help girls learn how to take care of their hair outside the long term PS. If done properly you could actually retain length and keep your hair healthy.
- the weather. This sun for the past three days was sent by God knows who, but it can leave your hair dry and frizzy.
- Product use. Styling your hair everyday will leave you with product build up that will irritate your scalp and weigh down your hair.
- What follows is over clarifying. You’ve noticed the bounce has disappeared from your hair and decided to clean it. You do not need that shampoo, check out other natural methods of clarifying your hair, apple cider vinegar, tea or just co-wash. Make sure to deep condition your hair at the end of every week.
- Protective styles are meant to help your hair rest while restoring moisture. Use low manipulation styles that will not stress your hair. if you can do them once every three days, or even better once every week. Don’t stress your hair.
So what can you do for #Noweavefebruary I am assuming this includes hair extensions.
- Two strand twists, gently pull them to the center of your head. Loosely ties them to hide your ends. Or do whatever is creating, just make sure to hide the ends and that they are not tight.
- Twist out and braid outs style can be maintained for up to three days.
- Flat twists or cornrows.
- Use hair products that will not weigh down your hair, absolutely stay away from products with alcohol and petroleum in them.
I hoped you found out something new today.
Happy Valentine Day.